quinta-feira, janeiro 26, 2006

"Rap fans probably already feel stupid enough as it is."


Okay...
So I'm doing my late night surfing when I come across this article, and I just have to read it, I mean "TRU DAWGMA", nice name... But this is so bizare... Okay this rapper "TRU DAWGMA", got is record shutdown, because is lyrics where to complicated, with a high level of linguistic complexity... c'mon! read the whole article, I just think its wrong... And i tried to visit DAWGMA's site... IT'S FOR SALE!

Heres is just a small sample of the article:

"As the hip-hop industry's tradition of wholesome, thought-provoking lyrics has slowly decayed since the 80's, one artist wants to buck the trend by adding a new level of linguistic complexity to his lyrics. Tru Dawgma, a self-proclaimed "exegetical elaborator," insists that his new style will help counteract hip-hop's recent reputation of promoting only superficiality, sex, drugs, and violence. But not everyone appreciates Dawgma's approach, as God's Fro Records recently terminated his contract and stated, "Most of our listeners don't have a GED, let alone an M. Div.!"

Full article

0 ComentÁRIOs:

Enviar um comentário

<< Home